AllPay HR Module
Alliance Payroll’s AllPay HR module effortlessly tracks and records employee information. Because our system is designed so that all employee information is stored in one online database your HR team can view and access vital employee information in one system!
AllPay HR Module Highlights
- Electronic Performance Reviews
- Digital Document File Cabinet
- Expiring Item Notification
- Employee Warnings
- Training Records
- Certification Records
- License Records
- Employee Communication
- And more
HR Support Center Description
Alliance Payroll’s AllPay workforce management application allows you to connect to web-based HR resources along with Human Resource Professionals with years of experience. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every Alliance Payroll client has access to our HR Support Center for all of your HR needs.
Included free of charge to every Alliance Payroll client:
- Policy Library
- State and Federal Laws
- HR Forms, Checklists and Guides
- HR Resource Center and Best Practices
- 3-Minute HR Audit
- eAlerts and Quick Guides
- Job Descriptions
- Q&A Database
- Glossary of Terms
HR On-Demand Program
Upgrade to our HR On-Demand Program and you access experienced and certified HR Professionals who’ll work with you to address your business specific questions and needs, including custom HR document creation.
This service is ideal for clients with limited HR resources and existing HR leaders that occasionally look to outside professionals for document creation and review.
- Ask the Pro: Address your situational questions in regards to legal compliance and personnel issues, and receive a response within one business day.
- Document Customization: Our HR Pros will create and / or customize your HR documents, and review for potential legal concerns.
- Employee Handbook Development: Schedule a personal appointment with an HR Pro to develop a custom Employee Handbook and a plan for implementation.
* HR On-Demand Program is $25.00 per month for each named user.