Benefit Management Suite
Our Benefit Management Suite within AllPay delivers a complete life cycle to your benefit programs. Each piece of the employer mandate compliance puzzle is connected!
As the AllPay’s Benefit Management Suite is within a single database, any changes to benefits (medical, 401K, dental, etc.) are automatically updated to the associated payroll deduction and/or earning codes. No missed updates or manual keying!
- Unlimited plans and tiers
- Automatic eligibility determination
- Online Open Enrollment
- Manage benefit enrollment, approval and apply discounts
- Automated eligibility tracking including ACA status
- Employee initiated life event submissions
- Benefit changes flow automatically to payroll
- Easily create the reports you need
- Produce employee benefit statements
- Notifies employee in MyPay of eligibility and enrollment options
- Carrier connect
Once an employee’s status changes, they will receive a notification message when they log in to MyPay:
- The employee will see enrollment package and you, as the employer, can make any pages “required reading” for the employee before they may submit their enrollment
- Employees electronically submit their signature after completion
You are able to approve submissions within AllPay--automatically rolling over to payroll!
Using the AllPay Benefit Module in combination with Carrier Connect cuts the time, cost and complexity of communicating your employee benefits enrollment data to insurance carriers and other benefits providers using our secure automated process.
Carrier Connect currently supports hundreds of carriers and other benefit providers for Core (medical, dental, prescription drug, vision), Basic (Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, etc.), Voluntary (Long Term Care, etc.) and Contributory (Retirement, 401k, FSA, etc.) plans.